Tuesday, February 17, 2009

acknowledge


I trust in you with all my heart;
I lean not to my own understanding.
In all my ways I acknowledge you,
and you direct my paths.
~Proverbs 3:5&6


Here read this - it's fascinating!


Definition of 'acknowledge':
----To admit the existence, reality, or truth of.
----To recognize as being valid or having force or power.
----To express thanks or gratitude for.

Father, today, with everything in me, I acknowledge you, I admit and am breathlessly thankful that you exist inside of me, that you are real inside of me, that you are truth, through me. I acknowledge that you are real and that in my life you have all the power. I am so thankful for you, that you are real inside of me, that your signature is on every cell of my body.

I invite you into all the parts of my heart that I was trying to keep hidden from you because I was scared.

Fling open my heart's windows and flood me with how much you love me so that I can be whole, so that I can hear your voice, so that I can love and be loved, so that my husband and I can be closer than breath and we can worship you together.


Love, Christel

1 comment:

Joseph said...

Beautifully said!If I didn't acknowledge Him too, it would sure make me want to after reading this. :)